A 4 year, holistic and integrated programme promoting Islamic living offers your little ones an insightful and exciting way to learn about Islam. They are taught to understand and practice Islamic values and morals in their daily lives.
Masjid Kampung Siglap offers K1 to K4 levels (5 – 8 year olds)
You can learn more about the full programme at the alive.sg website
A safe, motivating and fun environment gives you peace of mind as your children spend their time with us. A multi-sensory approach inculcates the habits to inquire, try, see, share, reflect and act. Play is the central approach to learning. Themes are used to illustrate Islamic values and practices. Role-playing helps children to practice model behaviour which is an important element of value-based learning.
At the end of the four years, participants can expect to:
- Develop the love for Allah and Rasullulah s.a.w
- Refer to the Sahabahs and Prophets as examples
- Know what is right (Ma’ruf) and what is wrong (Mungkar)
- Develop the habits to perform salah and good deeds appropriate to their age
- Articulate what they have learnt
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school
- Be able to express and appreciate the beauty of Allah’s creations
- Be able to recite and understand the general meaning of basic surahs and du’as.
- Be able to recognize Arabic letters, and read and write basic Arabic
The K1-K4 level offers 4 subjects to meet the desired outcomes.
- Beliefs & Practices
- Life Skills & Character
- Social & Civilisational Islam
- Qur’anic Literacy
Enrollment & monthly fees consists of the following:
- Registration Fee: S$20
- Miscellaneous Fee: S$40
- Class & Home Activity Books Package : S$25
- Monthly Programme Fee : S$40
Schedule : Every Saturday 2pm to 6pm / Sunday 9am to 1pm
Registration is ongoing. Please check this space very soon for the confirmed date.
Please register early as limited seats available
Registration can be done in person at our office.
Besides the Enrollment Fee, what else to bring?
Please bring along:
– a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate &
– completed registration form to our general office during office hours
Last updated: 13th January 2017