Masjid Kampung Siglap has started its Taman Asuhan Masjid Kampung Siglap(TAM) in collaboration with PPIS since 1994. In 1997, Taman Pendidikan Al Qur’an (TPQ) was started through a joint effort with Lembaga Pendidikan Al Qur’an Singapura. Since 1998, the two curriculum has been integrated for the betterment of the children. The school was then known as Masjid Kampung Siglap Pre-school Centre(MKS Pre-School Centre). In 2004, the kindergarten is registered under the Ministry of Education and is now renamed Kampung Siglap Mosque Kindergarten.
Committed in developing an Early Childhood Centre that optimises the potential of each CHILD, each TEACHER and each PARENT.
To create and build a dynamic and holistic Islamic integrated curriculum built upon Qur'an and Sunnah as basic beliefs and guiding principles and using the best early learning methodology and technology.
Our Dedicated Teachers
- Comprise of graduates, 'A' s and 'O' s holders
- With professional qualification Certificate In Early Childhood Education (basic and intermediate), Certificate in Preschool Teaching and Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Dedicated, concerned and caring
We offer an integrated holistic Islamic education system based on:
- Emphasis towards understanding Islam as a way of life
- Fostering good Muslim behavior
- Molding minds to think creatively
- Developing potentials
- Health Education
Our Learning Experiences include:
English, Malay, Arabic, Mathematics, Creativity, Geography, Science, Social Studies, Early Qur'an Recital, Recital Juz 'Amma, Daily Du'a, selected Hadith, Art & Crafts, Outdoor & Movement Activities Schedule for Nursery, K1 and K2.
* Registration for Nursery 2017 : Kindly call Madam Azlina @62437060
Last updated: 5th January 2017